Lina(Dota 2) Corset and Armor Cosplay

Lina is the hero from Dota 2, and her feature is the fire.The sibling rivalries between Lina the Slayer, and her younger sister Rylai, the Crystal Maiden, were the stuff of legend in the temperate region where they spent their quarrelsome childhoods together. Lina always had the advantage, however, for while Crystal was guileless and naive, Lina’s fiery ardor was tempered by cleverness and conniving.

kind of sad like 28% of her audience is her because shes got good gaming vids the other 72% is here because of this and she probably knows that considering how far shes gitten doing it i bet when all her other subs sees this itll be like.

You see I like her because she fit but also is into cosplays and video games because there are so many other fit babes out there but she has uniqueness due to her being one of the few you don’t have to imagine a skimpy cosplay on.

Just as you see, all the things are made by herself. And the clothes are beautiful. If you want to be with her, you can also make it by yourself.

no comment

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.